AFCO 20228 Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 176 Lb. Rate
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
Racers using multi-leaf springs realize the importance of accurate arch, load capacity and durability. This AFCO leaf spring is the highest quality racing spring available and give you features not available in any other leaf spring. This multi-leaf spring is constructed from high-quality chrom-vanadium steel and set to actual arch following the closest standards in the racing industry. This spring is then heat-treated to provide long life. The final process includes shot-peening to relieve stress in the materials.
- Chrom-vanadium alloy spring steel material is superior to others and provides consistent rates over a longer life span
- Teflon rub blocks between leafs reduces friction and maintains consistency of rate
- Tapered leafs reduce stress by 30-40%, prevents loss of arch
- Front bushing included
- Shot-peened after arching to reduce tensile stress, provides 3-5 times more service life to the spring
- Fits 1967-81 cars
- Car Weight: 2500-3000 lbs
- Arch: 6-3/8" (measured from the center of the bushing to the underside of the arch)
- Nominal Rate: 176
- Most popular choice rate for stock replacement big block cars
Front bushing is included.
AFCO Spring Rate Chart (GIF)
Rate: 176, True Arch: 6.375"
- Center of Eye to Center of Eye: 53 ½”
- Rear Bushing Center to Pin Hole: 29”
- Front Eye to Pin: 24 ½”
You may also be interested in:
Speedway Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 175 Lb. RateView$149.99Compare