AFCO 20194-8D Detented Lightweight Weight Jack System-8 Inch Bolt Only
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO's Detented Weight Jack System eliminates the need for a jam nut, which allows for fast wedge adjustments on a pit stop or during chassis setup. The stainless steel ball and spring lock the plate from turning under race conditions to prevent unwanted chassis changes on the track. The special ball-ended jack bolt and its accomodating cupped spring plate seat help eliminate spring-to-jack bolt misalignment and spring binding during normal suspension travel.
- 1" coarse thread x 8" jack bolt
- Bolt weighs only 1.5 lbs
- Detent system eliminates the need for a jam nut saving even more weight
- Ideal for cars that have little or no room around the weight jack bolt
- Integral pivot for improved spring alignment during suspension travel
NOTE: Jack bolt and frame plate must be used together in order for detent system to be functional.
More Like This
AFCO 20194-11D Detented Lightweight Weight Jack System-11 In Bolt Only
Tru-Lite Titanium Combo Bolt, 3/8 Inch-24 X 1.8 Inch Ladder Strap
Tru-Lite Titanium Bolt, 7/16-14 Coarse, 1-1/2 In Long, 5/8 In Hex Head
Tru-Lite Titanium Bolt, 3/8-16 Coarse Thread, 1 In Long, 9/16 In Hex
Tru-Lite Fine Thread Titanium Bolt, 3/8-24 x .750 Inch
Tru-Lite Titanium Stop Bolt, 7/16-20
Tru-Lite Titanium Wheel Bolt, 5/16-24 Thread, 3/4 In Long, 1/2 In
1928-1931 Ford Model A Headlight Bar Bolts
Tru-Lite Titanium Bolt, 1/2-20 Fine, 1-1/4 Long, 3/4 Hex
Tru-Lite Titanium Bolt, 1/2-20 Fine Thread, 1.400 In Long, 3/4 In