AFCO 20194-575D Detented Light Weight Jack System 5-3/4 Inch Bolt Only
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
AFCO's Detented Weight Jack System eliminates the need for a jam nut, which allows for fast wedge adjustments on a pit stop or during chassis setup. The stainless steel ball and spring lock the plate from turning under race conditions to prevent unwanted chassis changes on the track. The special ball-ended jack bolt and its accomodating cupped spring plate seat help eliminate spring-to-jack bolt misalignment and spring binding during normal suspension travel.
- 1" coarse thread x 5-3/4" jack bolt
- Bolt weighs only 1.1 lbs
- Detent system eliminates the need for a jam nut saving even more weight
- Ideal for cars that have little or no room around the weight jack bolt
- Integral pivot for improved spring alignment during suspension travel
NOTE: Jack bolt and frame plate must be used together in order for detent system to be functional.