AFCO 20098 Steel Upper Control Arm Bushing, 1.39 O.D. x .688 I.D.
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
- Minimizes alignment change during cornering since they do not deflect
- Dramatically frees up front suspension
- Dimensions allow direct replacment of the standard bushing
- Inner sleeve allows bolt to be tightened without crushing or binding
- Includes a grease zerk fitting for lubrication
Note: Due to production tolerance variance in original equipment parts, steel bushings need to be tack welded into the control arm.
Item Details1.39" O.D. x .688" I.D. x 1.88" long
You may also be interested in:
Urethane Upper A-Arm Bushing, 1.385 O.D. x .688 I.D.View$8.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Factory rubber bushings are not designed for racing, thats why we offer these urethane bushings. Polyurethane bushings make a dramatic improvement in the way your race car handles, with quicker steering response and greater vehicle control. Whatever your demands, proper alignment (caster and camber) is better maintained by the use of poly bushings.
- Maintains proper alignment
- Improves vehicle handling, cornering and overall control
- Full floating design for vehicles that have drastic suspension geometry modifications
- Will not deteriorate from exposure to oils, chemicals, and other corrosives
- Bushings are sold each
Item Details1.385 O.D. x 0.688 I.D.Compare
Speedway Steel Upper A-Arm Bushing, 1.385 O.D. x .688 I.D.View$9.99