AFCO 20078 Steel Upper Control Arm Bushing, 1.275 O.D. x .670 I.D.
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
- Minimizes alignment change during cornering since they do not deflect
- Dramatically frees up front suspension
- Dimensions allow direct replacment of the standard bushing
- Inner sleeve allows bolt to be tightened without crushing or binding
- Includes a grease zerk fitting for lubrication
Note: Due to production tolerance variance in original equipment parts, steel bushings need to be tack welded into the control arm.
Item Details1.275" O.D. x .670" I.D. x 1.50" long
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.