AFCO 20038-4LF Low Friction Lower Ball Joint, Long
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO Low Friction Ball Joints are designed with 2 ft. lbs. of resistance, the force required to move the stud of the ball joint. Compare this with standard replacement joints, with as high as 50 ft. lbs. of resistance. A difference you can feel! It is critical to handling that suspension components be as free as possible to move. Low friction ball joints allow the suspension to give rather than allowing the tire to bounce over rough surfaces. Low tire pressures magnify the need to minimize friction in the suspension.
- Precision machined to tight tolerances, providing consistent resistance throughout the travel of the ball joint to deliver consistent performance
- Improves weight transfer
- Frees up suspension for more consistent, repeatable chassis tuning
- Removes suspension rigidity and allows shock and spring to have more precise wheel control
- Adjustments are controlled more effectively by the shock and spring instead of the tire which improves traction
- Provides more accurate set-ups during vehicle scaling
- Meets or exceeds standard ball joint strength
- Stock appearing
- Lower input steering efforts and faster steering wheel return
Item Details'''73-''88 Chevelle, ''70-''02 Camaro'
More Like This
AFCO 20038-1LF Low Friction 1973-95 Truck-Style Lower Ball Joint, Long
AFCO 20038LF Low Friction 1971-76 Impala/Caprice Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20039LF Low Friction GM Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20033LF K5103 Low Friction Lower Ball Joint
Howe Racing 22413 K6141 Lower Ball Joint, Alum. Cap, Press-In
Howe Racing 22420 GM K6145 Lower Ball Joint, Alum. Cap, Press-In
Howe Racing 22421 GM K5103 Lower Ball Joint, Alum. Cap, Press-In
Ultra Low Friction Press In Lower Ball Joints K6145 Style
Howe 22419 K6117 Lower Ball Joint, Alum. Cap, 3/8 Inch Extended Stud
Speedway 1971-76 Impala/Caprice K6141 Style Lower Ball Joint