AFCO 20022 Perfect Fit 1979-2004 Mustang Tubular K-Members
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
Features an exclusive 1-piece DOM main rail for superior strength with significant weight savings versus the stock Fox Body and SN-95 K-members. Available with various engine mounting options (K-members do not include motor mounts).
- Retains factory geometry, wheel base & track width
- Accepts stock steering rack
- Can be used with factory lower control arms
- Sheds 27 lbs. from your front end
- Sheds up to 42 lbs. when used with AFCO lower control arms
- Bolts-on at home with no special tools needed
- Slotted rear mounts accomodate factory tolerances
- Reinforced, fully machined upper mounts guarantee a precise fit
- Nut retention system allows easy, one wrench installation
- Brilliant, powder coat finish for long life
- Superior strength-to-weight ratio to handle wheel stands
106-20022 Instructions (PDF)
NOTE: Must be used with lower control arm hardware kit 106-200017 and AFCO strut/coil-over package 106-30022 or 106-29022.
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 29022 Coilover Kit for 1979-04 Mustang StrutView$59.99Compare