Features an exclusive 1-piece DOM main rail for superior strength with significant weight savings versus the stock Fox Body and SN-95 K-members. Available with various engine mounting options (K-members do not include motor mounts).
- Retains factory geometry, wheel base & track width
- Accepts stock steering rack
- Can be used with factory lower control arms
- Sheds 27 lbs. from your front end
- Sheds up to 42 lbs. when used with AFCO lower control arms
- Bolts-on at home with no special tools needed
- Slotted rear mounts accomodate factory tolerances
- Reinforced, fully machined upper mounts guarantee a precise fit
- Nut retention system allows easy, one wrench installation
- Brilliant, powder coat finish for long life
- Superior strength-to-weight ratio to handle wheel stands
106-20022 Instructions (PDF)
NOTE: Must be used with lower control arm hardware kit 106-200017 and AFCO strut/coil-over package 106-30022 or 106-29022.