AFCO 20022 Perfect Fit 1979-2004 Mustang Tubular K-Members
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 111 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Features an exclusive 1-piece DOM main rail for superior strength with significant weight savings versus the stock Fox Body and SN-95 K-members. Available with various engine mounting options (K-members do not include motor mounts).
- Retains factory geometry, wheel base & track width
- Accepts stock steering rack
- Can be used with factory lower control arms
- Sheds 27 lbs. from your front end
- Sheds up to 42 lbs. when used with AFCO lower control arms
- Bolts-on at home with no special tools needed
- Slotted rear mounts accomodate factory tolerances
- Reinforced, fully machined upper mounts guarantee a precise fit
- Nut retention system allows easy, one wrench installation
- Brilliant, powder coat finish for long life
- Superior strength-to-weight ratio to handle wheel stands
106-20022 Instructions (PDF)
NOTE: Must be used with lower control arm hardware kit 106-200017 and AFCO strut/coil-over package 106-30022 or 106-29022.
More Like This
AFCO 20026 Chevy V8 and LS Motor Mounts for Mustang K-Member
Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Engine Weld-In Motor Mount Kit, Black
Trans-Dapt 4100 Chevy to Jeep Motor Mount
Chevy to 1955-1959 Chevy Pickup Motor Mounts
Hooker Headers 12623HKR LS Swap Engine Mount Adapter, 1-1/4 In Forward
Square Motor Mount Pad
1935-40 Ford Bolt In Motor Mount Kit for Small Block Chevy
1947-54 Chevy Pickup Motor Mounts for Bolt-In IFS
Hooker Headers 12622HKR LS Swap Engine Mount Adapter, 3 Inch Forward
Hooker Headers 12624HKR LS Swap Engine Mount Adapter, 1/2 Inch Forward
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.