AFCO 200-1003 Low Friction 1970-73 GM Front Suspension Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This Low Friction kit from AFCO frees up your front suspension and allows it to work the way it was designed. The kit includes low friction ball joints, lightweight lower arm bushings with nylon inserts, and solid steel upper arm bushings. Due to the superior materials used, this kit promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. soft rubber bushings). Perfect or ProTouring, SCCA, and Drag Racing cars.
- Assembled kits for easy ordering
- No modifications necessary-simply choose your application and go
- Reduced suspension "stiction"
- Increases ability to transfer weight
- Precision machining promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. rubber bushings)
- Kits contain lightweight lower bushings (nylon inserts for reduced weight and less friction)
Each kit contains: (4) ball joints, (4) upper control arm bushings, and (4) lower control arm bushings.
- 1970-72 GM F-Body
- 1973 GM A-Body
Item Details'''70-''72 Camaro, Firebird; ''73 Chevelle/Monte Carlo with 1.4" O.D. front lower bushing.'
- '70-'72 Chevrolet Camaro
- '70-'72 Pontiac Firebird
More Like This
Mustang II/Pinto Control Arm Bushing
Speedway Mustang II Front Suspension Strut Rod Bushing Kit
Speedway Steel Upper A-Arm Bushing, 1.275 O.D. x .670 I.D.
Urethane Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.400 O.D. x .500 I.D.
Replacement Bushing for Tubular Strut Rod
AFCO IMCA/UMP Modified Suspension Kit, Low Friction, 67-72 Chevelle
AFCO 20069 Steel Lower Control Arm Bushing, 1.4 OD x .5 ID x 2.94 Long
AFCO 20069LW Lightweight Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.4 ODx.5 IDx2.94
AFCO 20077 Steel Lower Control Arm Bushing, 1.900 O.D. x .563 I.D.
AFCO 20078 Steel Upper Control Arm Bushing, 1.275 O.D. x .670 I.D.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.