AFCO 200-1003 Low Friction 1970-73 GM Front Suspension Kit
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
This Low Friction kit from AFCO frees up your front suspension and allows it to work the way it was designed. The kit includes low friction ball joints, lightweight lower arm bushings with nylon inserts, and solid steel upper arm bushings. Due to the superior materials used, this kit promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. soft rubber bushings). Perfect or ProTouring, SCCA, and Drag Racing cars.
- Assembled kits for easy ordering
- No modifications necessary-simply choose your application and go
- Reduced suspension "stiction"
- Increases ability to transfer weight
- Precision machining promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. rubber bushings)
- Kits contain lightweight lower bushings (nylon inserts for reduced weight and less friction)
Each kit contains: (4) ball joints, (4) upper control arm bushings, and (4) lower control arm bushings.
- 1970-72 GM F-Body
- 1973 GM A-Body
Item Details'''70-''72 Camaro, Firebird; ''73 Chevelle/Monte Carlo with 1.4" O.D. front lower bushing.'
- '70-'72 Chevrolet Camaro
- '70-'72 Pontiac Firebird
You may also be interested in:
1973-77 Chevelle A-Body Tie Rod & Ball Joint KitView$169.99Compare
1970-74 GM Polyurethane Upper Control Arm BushingsView$34.99Compare