AFCO 200-1002 Low Friction 1978-88 GM A/G-Body Front Suspension
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
This Low Friction kit from AFCO frees up your front suspension and allows it to work the way it was designed. The kit includes low friction ball joints, lightweight lower arm bushings with nylon inserts, and solid steel upper arm bushings. Due to the superior materials used, this kit promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. soft rubber bushings). Perfect or ProTouring, SCCA, and Drag Racing cars.
- Assembled kits for easy ordering
- No modifications necessary-simply choose your application and go
- Reduced suspension "stiction"
- Increases ability to transfer weight
- Precision machining promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. rubber bushings)
- Kits contain lightweight lower bushings (nylon inserts for reduced weight and less friction)
Each kit contains: (4) ball joints, (4) upper control arm bushings, and (4) lower control arm bushings.
Item Details'''78-''88 Chevelle/Malibu/Monte Carlo
''78-''87 Cutlass, Lemans/Gran Prix, Regal/Special, Cutlass'
- '78-'88 Chevrolet Malibu, Monte Carlo
- '78-'87 Pontiac Lemans, Grand Prix
- '78-'87 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- '78-'87 Buick Regal
You may also be interested in:
Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1978-88 Monte Carlo, MalibuView$244.99Compare