AFCO 1975-7 Big Body Rebuildable Twin-Tube Shock, 7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 7
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
AFCO R-Series Twin-Tube Shocks are packed with quality, performance and value, all inside a rebuildable steel body. All internal parts of the AFCO Steel Take-A-Part shocks are identical to the components inside the aluminum body shocks, so you can expect the highest levels of performance and durability.
AFCO Steel Body Take-A-Part Shocks let you meet your "steel shock rule" and still allow you to run the most precise shock in the industry. With the Take-A-Part, you are no longer limited to "off the shelf valves," and you can have the performance of your used shocks brought back to full factory spec with a rebuild rather than having to purchase a new shock.
- Compressed Length: 12.75"
- Extended Length: 19.50"
- All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable and revalvable.
- The larger body and the full 5/8" shaft of the Big Body provides increased strength, as well as the flexibility of a standard size coilover spring.
- Street Stocks and Super Stocks - Pavement
- Recommended Pavement Shocks - Premium Twin Tube
- Left Front
- Camaro, Metric Frame
- Left Front