AFCO 1968-72 Chevelle Stamped Steel Lower Control Arm, Left
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
These are stock, reclaimed 1968-72 Chevelle A-Body stamped steel control arms that have been cleaned and have had the ball joint removed. A-arm still has OEM bushings that will need to be replaced.
Accepts Moog K5103 style press-in ball joints for stock spindle, or Moog K6145 ball joints for other GM spindles.
Item Details'''68-''72 Chevelle LH'
- ALMOST ALL AFTERMARKET MODIFIEDS
- 1968-1972 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE, EL CAMINO, MALIBU, & MONTE CARLO
- 1968-1972 PONTIAC LEMANS, GRAND AM, GRAND LEMANS, GTO, TEMPEST, & T37
- 1969-1972 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX
- 1968-1972 BUICK CENTURY, LUXUS, REGAL, SKYLARK, & SPECIAL
- 1968-1972 OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS, F85, VISTA CRUISER, 4-4-2, & CALAIS
- Use Moog-style K6145 (917-20039) ball joint in conjunction with spindles from:
- 1971-80 Camaro
- 1973-88 Chevelle/Malibu/Monte Carlo
- 1977-94 Impala/Caprice
- 1982-02 S10 2WD Pickup
- Center of ball joint to the center of the bushing is 15-1/2"
- Outside to outside of bushing is 13-1/4"
- Inside to inside of bushing is 9-1/8"
- Bushings needed:
- Steel front 916-34036 or Urethane front 916-34536
- Steel rear 916-34036 or Urethane rear 916-34536
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 20033 K5106 Standard GM Lower Ball JointView$24.99Compare