AFCO 1967-72 Chevy/GMC Pickup Aluminum Radiators
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
AFCO's Direct Fit series radiators for '67-'72 Chevy & GMC trucks are designed to cool anything from a standard Small Block all the way up to a high horsepower Big Block. The aluminum cross flow radiator bolts in using factory fan shroud for a simple installation.
Fits 2WD and 4WD 1967-72 Chevrolet and GMC full-size pickup trucks (1/2-ton, 3/4-ton and 1-ton chassis).
- Built-in mounting brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5"
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75"
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)