AFCO 1966-67 Chevelle LS Swap Aluminum Radiator
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 8 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These LS conversion radiators are built with the correct inlet and outlet required for the engine swap. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers. These double pass radiators were designed for the rigors of racing, but we added the mounts to allow their superior design on the street. After all, there are more important things to be doing than installing your radiator - like enjoying your car on the road!
- 25-1/4 Inch x 19-1/2 Inch
- Double Pass
- Uses the same tools to install your new radiator as you did to remove the old one
- Factory fan shroud provisions on many models
- Drain plugs included
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
NotesWhen selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
- Inlet O.D.: 1 3/8"
- Outlet O.D.: 1 3/8"
- Trans Cooler Port: 1/4" NPT
More Like This
AFCO 1962-67 Nova LS Swap Aluminum Radiator
AFCO Direct Fit 1966-67 Chevelle Aluminum Radiators
AFCO 1964-67 Pontiac GTO LS Swap Radiator
AFCO 1967-72 GM Pickup LS Swap Aluminum Radiator
Frostbite FB300 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1962-1967 GM
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy