AFCO 1963-66 Mustang/Falcon Aluminum Radiators
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
AFCO's Direct Fit Aluminum radiators will bolt directly into your Ford Mustang, Falcon, or Mercury Comet with no hassles. AFCO ensures that the bolt holes will line up, cooling lines are in the proper locations, and OEM fan shrouds and accessories bolt up with ease. Plus, with two rows of 1" cores perfectly matched to the application, this unit has the capacity to cool HiPo Small Blocks (even with a power adder!).
For 1965-1966 Mustang w/ V-8 engine and 1963-1965 Falcon/Comet w/ V-8 engine. Choose Passenger (RH) or Driver (LH) side lower outlet.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Factory pressure-tested
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5" O.D.
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75" O.D.
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
You may also be interested in:
Stainless Steel Expansion Tank, 3 Inch x 10 InchView$44.99Compare
AFCO 80176 Electric Cooling Fan, 8 Inch S-BladeView$119.99Compare