AFCO 3865CM Dodge/Plymouth Pro Single Adj. Front Shock, A/B/E Body
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide bolt-on high performance handing for every generation. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
- 100% Bolt On (Stock Mount)
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Can be converted to coil-over with kit
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
See Application tab for chassis fittment.
- '70-'74 Challenger
- '73-'78 Charger, Coronet
- '77-'79 Magnum
- '64-'74 Barracuda
- '67-'70 GTX
- '68-'75 Roadrunner
Single Adjustable (Rebound)
Single adjustable shocks are an economical alternative to the full double adjustable design. The Single adjustment gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "unloading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 20135DC Low Profile Aluminum Threaded Coil Over Kit$53.99
AFCO 20135C Aluminum Threaded Standard Coil Over Kit$69.99