AFCO 1947-55 Chevy Truck Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
As featured on Classic Truck’s Week to Wicked. Watch the transformation here!
If you are still running a copper radiator in your truck, you don't know what you are missing! AFCO uses the technology they learned from the racing world to give your truck the best radiator it will ever have. 100% Tig welded and each one is pressure tested.
- 100% Aluminum Construction (no epoxy)
- Welded-in Mounting Tabs
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed - won't crack or leak with age
- Correct center-to-center inlets/outlets makes installation a breeze
- Overall Height: 27-1/4" plus the fill neck
- Overall Radiator Width: 18-1/4" plus the flanges
- The flanges run vertically the entire length of the core
NOTE: Due to the modified nature of these vehicles, some radiators will require a minimum of drilling, etc. to mount.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
NotesWhen selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black