AFCO 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
When it comes to the cooling performance of these radiators, they are second to none. AFCO Aluminum radiators allow your car to remain at a constant temperature, which means that power delivery is more consistent. The uniformity of an all-aluminum construction radiator allows for the best pound for pound heat transfer characteristics.
- Grille shell mounting tabs are 16” center to center and each tab is 3” tall (this allows for various shell manufacturers dimensions)
- Width @ Mounting Tabs: 17-7/8” (side to side)
- Base mount flanges are 21 ¾” side to side
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
NOTE: Due to the modified nature of these vehicles, some radiators will require a minimum of drilling, etc. to mount.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
NotesWhen selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Brookville Roadster Fitted 1932 Grille InsertView$624.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
For as long as the 32 for grille and shell have been reproduced the age old struggle is getting them to cooperate with each other. Fitment issues, just like there were on Henry's assembly line, need addressed by a competent body man and can consume valuable time during a build. Speedway has sourced this grille and shell combo from the experts at Brooksville who take the time to match and massage grille shells and grilles. This allows you to forge ahead in your model A and and 32 projects without the regular hassle and delays.
- Custom fitted shell by experts at Brookeville
- Each shell/grille combo are matched to each other
- Ready for paint and install saving fabrication time