AFCO 1685-7S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock-8 In-Comp 5/Reb 7
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series Shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Today, AFCO R-Series Rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable, and revalvable. AFCO Shocks are built to the highest standards in the industry. In-house manufacturing means that they have total control over production tolerances and quality. Their production system ensures that when you buy an AFCO shock, you have bought the best!
- 20% lighter than big body shocks
- Twin tube design for traction in the slickest of conditions
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight small body design
- Rebuildable and repairable
- For sprint cars and other open wheel applications
Item DetailsCompressed Length: 13.75"
Extended Length: 21.75"
- Compressed Length: 13.75"
- Extended Length: 21.75"
- Smooth Body