Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series Shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Today, AFCO R-Series Rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable, and revalvable. AFCO Shocks are built to the highest standards in the industry. In-house manufacturing means that they have total control over production tolerances and quality. Their production system ensures that when you buy an AFCO shock, you have bought the best!
- 20% lighter than big body shocks
- Twin tube design for traction in the slickest of conditions
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight small body design
- Rebuildable and repairable
- For sprint cars and other open wheel applications
- Compressed Length: 13.75"
- Extended Length: 21.75"
- Smooth Body
Compressed Length: 13.75"
Extended Length: 21.75"