AFCO 1683-7S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock-8 In-Comp 3/Reb 7
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- Item 10616837S is made to order. We will ship it from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series Shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Today, AFCO R-Series Rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable, and revalvable. AFCO Shocks are built to the highest standards in the industry. In-house manufacturing means that they have total control over production tolerances and quality. Their production system ensures that when you buy an AFCO shock, you have bought the best!
- 20% lighter than big body shocks
- Twin tube design for traction in the slickest of conditions
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight small body design
- Rebuildable and repairable
- For sprint cars and other open wheel applications
Item DetailsCompressed Length: 13.75"
Extended Length: 21.75"
- Compressed Length: 13.75"
- Extended Length: 21.75"
- Smooth Body
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 369C3R3/6 36 Series Twin-Tube Adj. Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 3-6$367.99Price: $299.99More InfoCompare
AFCO 2683-36Z 26 Series Adjustable Gas Shock, 8 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 3-6$338.99Price: $279.99More InfoCompare
AFCO 3663-510 36 Series Reb Adj Twin Tube Shock-6 Inch-Comp 3/Reb 5-10$390.99Price: $299.99More InfoCompare
AFCO 3692-510 Single Adjustable Twin Tube Shocks - 9 Inch Stroke$390.99Price: $299.99More InfoCompare
AFCOs 36 Series Twin-Tube Adjustable shock has many of the ground breaking features of the proven M2 series to provide unmatched control and adjustability from a twin-tube package.
- Provides precise control on valving changes at all shaft speeds
- Low speed sensitivity to valve changes substantially enhanced (where the shock controls the cars weight transfer forces)
- Keeps the car planted!
- Each shock includes a coil-over kit, tuning guide and dyno sheet
- For dirt late models
Item DetailsCompressed Length: 15.90"
Extended Length: 24.90"
Fixed 3 comp. / Adjustable 3-6 rebound
AFCO 26 Series T2 aluminum body single adjustable (rebound) shock
- Gas pressure single adjustable
- Schrader valve/floating piston design for gas pressure tuning
- Stroke: 8
- Compressed Length: 14.00"
- Extended Length: 20.91"
- Single (rebound) adjustable twin tube shock
- Rebound changes will not affect compression
- 6" stroke
- Late Model/Crate Late Model applications
- Includes coil-over hardware kit
Item Details12.18" compressed, 18.10" extended
Compression 3, Rebound 5-10