AFCO 1564A Pro Street/Strip Coil-over Shocks
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO S-Series Economy Coil-Overs are great for entry level drag racing. These non-adjustable, steel-bodied shocks are 1/3 lighter than full-size shocks and can be mounted “upside-down” which saves unsprung weight to allow the car to react faster and allows easier adjustment of coil-over hardware.
- Small body steel shock - lightweight
- Popular street/strip valving (non-adjustable)
- Heavy-duty gas design
- Mounts in standard coil-over location
- Accepts standard coil-over springs
- Lowers 60 foot times - improves traction
- Coil-over kit accepts "standard" 2-1/2" or 2-5/8" coil
- Includes coil-over kit
Coil-over hardware included. Uses 2-5/8" coil-over springs (sold separately)
Item Details6 Inch Stroke
11.45" Comp, 17.45" Ext
10-12" Spring Height
More Like This
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 3 Stroke, 9.9 Comp.
Speedway Coilover Shock Kit, 450 Rate, 14.9 Inch Mounted
QA1 US602 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 15.3 Inch
QA1 US304 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 11 Inch
AFCO 3855F Aluminum 5 Inch Stroke Coil-over Single Adjustable, Front
QA1 GD507 507 GM Double Adjustable Front Coil-Over Shock
QA1 US402 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 12 Inch
Pro Alum. Small Body Coil Over Shocks, 4 Inch Pol, Spring Rate-450 lbs
AFCO 29022 Coilover Kit for 1979-04 Mustang Strut
QA1 GR507 507 GM Drag "R" Series Adjustable Front Coil-Over Shock