AFCO 1562-4 15 Series Steel Small Twin-Tube Shock-6 Inch, Comp 2/Reb 4
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
AFCO S-Series Steel Sealed Body Twin-Tube Shocks offer performance, durability and value. With the identical internal components as the aluminum shocks, these shocks deliver the AFCO performance advantage lap after lap.
- Can be mounted in any position without affecting performance
- Mount the shocks "up-side-down" to save unsprung weight and give your suspension quicker reaction
- Compression and rebound valving numbers remain the same whether the shock is right-side up or upside down
- Coilover shocks use an integral groove and available snap ring (not included) to provide easy installation of coilover hardware
- Welded eye ring for superior strength
- Replaceable bearing for long life
- 5/8" shaft prevents flexing
- A wide selection of split valves and standard valves are available to fit a variety of applications and needs
- Durable gloss powder coat finish for long life
- Compressed Length: 11.45"
- Extended Length: 17.75"
- 1.64" O.D. Body
Item DetailsComp. Length: 11.45"
Extended Length: 17.75"
Small Body Popular Applications:
- Modified Lites
- Dwarf Cars
The small body offers substantial weight savings as well as added clearance for suspension hardware.