AFCO S-Series Fixed Bearing Shocks offer tremendous value by packaging race-proven design, proven value combinations, and durability in an economical, fixed bearing design that can be used with or without coilovers.
AFCO fixed bearing shocks feature quality bearing ends that allow for free movement in applications where other mounts could be bound and reduce shock effectiveness.
The available standard valves, as well as split valves, allow for multiple tuning options with a simple shock swap. When you're ready to win, we have the winning shock!
- Sealed bodyTwin-Tube designCan be used with or without coilovers
- Can be mounted upside-down for reduced unsprung weight
- Compressed Length: 12.75"
- Extended Length: 19.50"
- Stroke: 7"
Dirt Street and Super Stock Shock Chart (Link)
Pavement Street and Super Stock Shock Chart (Link)
- Street Stocks and Super Stocks - Dirt/Pavement
- Recommended Dirt Shocks - Economy Twin Tube
- Recommended Pavement - Economy Twin Tube
Comp. Length: 12.75"
Extended Length: 19.50"