AFCO 1251-2052 C2 Pads, D52 Standard GM
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This compound provides exceptional high temperature performance. C2 is designed to withstand wide-ranging temperature changes, giving the driver predictable pedal feel and excellent control qualities lap after lap. C2 is high in torque value yet has very long pad wear life while remaining rotor friendly. C2 is the perfect choice for all higher temperature applications. Recommended temperature use: 500 to 1200 degrees.
- High torque with excellent control qualities
- User friendly/easy break-in
- Exceptional pad and rotor wear
- Made in the U.S.A.
Pads are sold as a set of 4. (One set fits 2 calipers.)
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on coated rotors.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
More Like This
Afco 6651021 C2 Compound Brake Pads for F88 Caliper
AFCO 6655021 F33 C2 Compound Brake Pads for 3/8 Inch Rotor
AFCO 1251-2000 C2 Pads, F33i/DL/Mini Grand National
AFCO 1251-2154 C2 Pads, D154 Metric GM
AFCO 1251-2002 F22 C2 Brake Pads, Set of 4
AFCO 6654021 F11 C2 Compound Brake Pads for Steel Rotors