AFCO 10149 1 Inch Hex Steel Lug Nut, 7/16 Inch RH Fine Thread
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 10610149 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Garage Sale Clearance!
Use these oversized AFCO 1 Inch Hex Steel lug nuts in plane of those 'puny' stock size lug nuts.
You will need a 1" hex (6-sided) socket.
7/16" Fine Thread fits most GM mid-sized cars.
- 45° taper
- 7/16" RH Fine Thread, Single Taper
What's The Angle
Most racing wheels have a 45° seat for the lug nut to seat in while most street wheels use 60°. By using 45° the lug nut is able to clamp tighter over a larger area, which helps keep your wheels on the car where they belong.
If you mix and match street and race wheels or lug nuts you are just asking for trouble. All our lug nuts are 45° and designed to be used with racing wheels.
More Like This
AFCO 10148 1 Inch Hex Steel Lug Nut-5/8 In RH Fine Thread Single Taper
Single Sided Steel Lug Nut, 7/16 Inch RH Fine Thread, Single Taper
Double Sided Steel Lug Nut, 7/16 Inch RH Fine Thread, Double Taper
Wheel Stud Thread Chaser, 5/8 Fine Thread
Speedway Wheel Titanium Lug Nut, 5/8 Inch Coarse Thread, Single Taper
Wheel Stud and Lug Nut Combo, 5/8 Fine Thread, 3/8 Knurl Length
Wheel Lug Nut, Steel, 5/8 Inch RH Coarse Thread, Double Taper
Metric 1 Inch Double Ended Lug Nut
AFCO Double Sided Alum Lug Nut, 5/8 In. RH Coarse Thread, Double Taper
Speedway Single Sided Steel Lug Nut, 1/2 In RH Fine, Single Taper
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
by TimTim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.