This harness is garage sale priced because it has been mocked up and returned.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Take advantage of GMs electronic engine management system with this Painless Wiring Harness. Complete stand alone harness allows you to install late model GM fuel injected engine and correct computer into almost any chassis.
Besides the obvious economy and driveability benefits, check out these other great features that make it easy and painless to install:
- Foolproof factory connections
- ALDL (diagnostic) plug
- Computer controlled fuel pump provision
- GM color code
- Closed loop design
- Complete information manual
1999-2002 GM LS1 Wiring Instructions (PDF)
4 Feet Between Engine and ECM
For installations of a mechanical throttle body LS1 / LS6 engine with a 4L60E or T-56 transmission using ECMs with service #12200411 or #9354896. These engines and transmissions were factory equipped in 1999 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro. This harness may also be used when a throttle by wire LS1 or LS6 from a Corvette is converted to mechanical throttle.
- Year: 1999 - 2002
- Make: General Motors
- Model: Camaro, Firebird, Corvette
- Engine: 5.7L LS1 / LS6 w/ Cable Throttle Body
- Trans.: 4L60E, T-56
- Painless Application Chart (PDF)
Number of Circuits: 8 Fuses with 2 Ignition & 1 Fuel Pump Relay
Fuse Type: Blade
Firewall Passthrough: Grommet
Color Code Based: 2000 Camaro
Connectors Included: ECM, TPS, IAC, CTS, IAT, MAF, MAP, Injectors, Coils, CMP, CKP, Knock, VSS, Transmission, Front Bank 1 & 2 O2 Sensors
Circuit Designations: Printed Wire Tags on all Connectors and Open Ended Wires
These kits include:
- All new fuel injection harness with OEM fitment connectors and harness breakouts
- OBDII connector, mounting bracket and check engine light
- Harness does not include any emissions related connections
- Crimp-on terminals, rubber grommet
- Mounting hardware
- Installation manual
This product has no reviews.
0 questions : 0 answers
No questions have been asked.