9 Inch Ford Rear End Overhaul Kit
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (4)
What's in the Box
InfoThis 9" Ford overhaul kit includes: pinion pilot, pinion shaft, pinion nut, pinion seal, gasket, shims, crush collar, sealant, gear marking grease, brush and Loctite. Ring gear bolts not included.
NOTE: All Ford 9" full spools use overhaul kit 9190950-31, even if they are a 28-spline spool. The 9190950-31 contains the large I.D. standard O.D. carrier bearings and pinion bearings needed for use with our full spools.
If you are using the H.D. nodular iron center section which uses the large diameter carrier bearings, order kit 9190950-31s, which also includes the large pinion bearings for use with the Daytona pinion support.
9" Ford Carrier Bearing Chart (GIF) - Double check your bearing p/n.
- Includes carrier bearing # LM501349
- 28-spline axles DO NOT guarantee that the LM501349 bearings are used in the carrier. If in doubt, double check the bearings used and then order accordingly.
- Includes carrier bearing # LM102949
- 31-spline axles DO NOT guarantee that the LM102949 bearings are used in the carrier. If in doubt, double check the bearings used and then order accordingly.
- Carrier bearing # LM603049 (CONE) and LM603011 (CUP) TM88048 (CONE)
- Outer pinion bearing TM88010 (CUP)
- Large "Daytona" inner pinion bearing HM89443 (CONE)
- Race # HM89410 (CUP)
- LM603049 CONE ID: 1.781"
- LM603011 CUP OD: 3.063"
- TM88048 CONE ID: 1.308"
- TM88010 CUP OD: 2.687"
- HM89443 CONE ID: 1.308"
- HM89410 CUP OD: 3.00"
You may also be interested in:
9 Inch Ford Pinion Bearing, Set M88048 / M88010View$12.99Compare
Lubrication Engineers SAE 90W Gear Oil, 1 GallonView$59.99Compare