7 1/2 Inch GM Ring Gear Spacer with Bolts
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Allows you to install a bigger series gear set onto a smaller series carrier. Precision ground to ensure trueness and provide proper backlash. Fits 7.50" diameter ring gear with 1.438" diameter pinion (27 spline). Longer, LH thread ring gear bolts are included with this spacer.
- '77-'79 GM Models (Except H-Body Monza, Vega and Starfire)
- '82-'99 Camaro/Firebird
- '83-'99 S-10, S-15, Astro Van
- GM 7.5" case series:
- 3.08 & NUMERICALLY LOWER
- 3.23 & NUMERICALLY HIGHER
Item Details'82-'99 Camaro/Firebird
'83-'99 S-10/Astro Van
Are these left handed bolts.
Are these left handed bolts.
You may also be interested in:
DVD - Richmond Gear Installation InstructionMore Info
Red Line 58204 Heavy Shockproof Synthetic Gear Oil, 1 QuartPrice: $17.99More Info
Richmond 92-0775-2605 Powertrax GM 7.5 10-Bolt Locking DifferentialPrice: $479.99More Info
Shows you how to properly install ring and pinion gear sets. Packed with information for correct installation procedures.
Red Line Shockproof synthetic gear oil is designed for heavily loaded racing and street differentials that see heavy shock loading. It contains a unique solid dispersant that cushions gear teeth to help prevent breakage. Red Line Shockproof gear oil provides the protection of a 75W250 with the fluid thickness properties of a 75W90.
Ideal for use in sprint, midget, and dirt late model differentials as well as in rear ends using spools or lockers.
- Fully-synthetic gear oil formula created from polyol ester base stocks offers excellent lubrication under extreme conditions
- High viscosity-index to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oil
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear
- Not recommended for most synchro applications due to the product's extreme slipperiness
The 7.5 inch Powertrax Traction System is the latest design in traction adding differential technology. It combines the smooth operation of a limited-slip differential, with the traction performance of a locking differential. A precise synchronization mechanism eliminates the ratcheting sounds typical of other locking differentials. Special gear and spring design reduce the backlash and therefore driveline windup. An ultra-strength alloy material is used throughout, which is 67% stronger than titanium.
Installation is simple because no ring and pinion set-up is required. In addition, no special tools or oils are needed (installs in about one hour). Step by step model specific instructions are provided with every kit.
- Positive traction - full locker
- Delivers engine power to both wheels when coming off the line
- Upgrade and improve your times and your vehicles reputation
- Smooth quiet operation - fully automatic
- 7.5 Inch Powertrax Unit
- Do-it-yourself - installs in about one hour
- No special tools required
- Works for both cars and trucks
- Gives 2-wheel drive trucks the traction power of 4x4's
- Excellent replacement for Posi trac style lockers
- No special gear lube required
- Use 85W-140 in warm climates, 80W-90 in cold climates