This rotor is garage sale priced because it was damaged in shipping.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
We stock those hard-to-find replacement brake rotors for your 1969-1972 GM midsize car. These rotors are specifically designed for the rigors of dirt track racing. Drilled with a 5-on-4.75" bolt circle. Includes 7/16" fine quick-start wheel studs (installed).
- 1969-1972 GM Midsize
- 11 Inch Brake Rotor
- 5 on 4-3/4 Inch
- 7/16" fine studs installed
- 11" diameter x 1"
- IMCA Approved
This rotor is designed for dirt track applications and should NOT be used for asphalt racing.
This rotor is original equipment on:
- 1969-1972 Chevelle, Monte Carlo
- 1969-1974 Nova
- 1970-1972 Cutlass, 442
- 1969-1972 GTO, LeMans, Grand Prix
- 1971-1974 Pontiac Ventura
To use these rotors on any of these cars, you will want to order:
- Outer bearing cone 912-TLM11949
- Inner bearing assembly 912-TS6
- The outer bearing cup in the rotor is the correct one for the application. When it needs to be replaced, use 912-TLM11910
- You can purchase the correct inner grease seal for these original applications at your local auto parts store