69-72 GM BRAKE ROTOR 11in
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP63672 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Make sure rotor surfaces are free from oils, grease, and brake fluid. Run vehicle up to a moderate speed and make several medium deceleration stops to heat up the rotor slowly. This will help reduce the chance of thermal shock caused by uneven heating of the rotor. Pull into the pits and allow the rotor to cool to ambient air temperature. Care should be taken not to ride the brakes into the pits as this may hot spot the rotor causing premature wear to the surface or structural damage.
More Like This
Garage Sale - 1969-1972 GM Midsize 11 Inch Brake Rotor, 5 on 4 3/4 Inch
1969-1972 GM Midsize 11 Inch Brake Rotor, 5 on 4 3/4 Inch
Wilwood 160-0201 Solid Steel Rear Drag Rotor, 11.44 x .350 - 8 on 7 In
Wilwood 160-5844 Ultralite Vented Brake Rotor, 12.19 x .81 In, 7.62 BC
Wilwood 160-0525 Sprint/Mod Drilled Steel Rotor, 12 x .350 - 8 on 7.00
Wilwood 160-3411 Aluminum Front Sprint/Midget Drilled Rotor, 3H
Mustang II Disc Brake Rotor, 5 on 4-1/2 Inch
Ultra Lite TW-250-1000-3 Titanium Ceramic Coated Solid Scalloped Rotor
1979-81 Camaro 11 Inch Brake Rotor
Speedway Cast Iron Drilled Scalloped Brake Rotor - 12.19 x .810