6 Inch Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Aluminum Radiator
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Latest high efficiency core designed with Chevy-style outlets. Perfect fit with Lo-Boy grille shell and grille insert. Super duty, all aluminum construction is ideal for high compression or supercharged engines.
- 2 rows of 1" furnace brazed cores
- TIG welded brackets
- Internal automatic transmission cooler
- Height: 21"
- Width: 17-1/2" w/o brackets
- Core: 16" W x 16" T
- Thickness @ Core: 3"
- Thickness @ Top Tank: 4"
- Trans Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Capacity: 1 gallon
- passenger side lower hose (1-3/4"), driver side upper hose (1-1/2")
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Notes1/4" NPT fittings for transmission cooler. 1.19" mounting tabs on both sides. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain.
More Like This
4-1/2 Inch Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Aluminum Radiator
Walker BZ491-2 Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Small Block Ford
Walker FHZ491-2 Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Flathead Ford
1917-1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator
AFCO Direct Fit 1973-1991 GM Pickup Aluminum Radiators
Griffin Radiators 4-227BX-AAC 1927 Ford T Aluminum Radiator, Chevy V8
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
AFCO Direct Fit 1966-67 Chevelle Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Rad, 22 x 22 Inch, Driver Side Inlet
Speedway 1966-70 Chevelle/Impala Aluminum Radiator