This gauge set is garage sale priced because it does not include the glass as it was broken in shipping.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Classic Instruments designed these gauges specifically for your 1955-56 Chevy car. This package replaces your original gauges and incorporates a 140 mph speedometer, 8000 rpm tachometer, oil pressure, volt, water temperature, fuel level plus turn signal and high beam indicators. The fuel gauge is calibrated for 0-30 ohm so it will work with your original '55-'56 sending unit, and all other sending units are included.
Bezel not included, must reuse your original.
Shift indicator is NOT included
No remote sender needed. Classic has built the essential electronic circuit boards right into the gauge. Electronic speedometer calibration no longer requires knuckle busting or removal of the dash panel!
140 MPH electronic programmable speedometer
- 8000 RPM tachometer
- Fuel, volts, oil and temp gauges
- Plug & play set-up with remote interface control box
- Fuel gauge set up for stock fuel sending unit (0-30 ohms)
- Fits into stock or aftermarket '55-'56 bezel
This gauge set includes:
- Programmable, electronic speedometer (includes GM style speedo sender)
- Electronic oil pressure gauge (plus sender)
- Electronic temperature gauge (plus sender)
- Fuel level gauge that is compatible with stock Chevy sending unit (does NOT include the fuel sender. You will need to re-use your original fuel sending unit.)
Classic Instruments Installation Manual (PDF)
Comes with sending units. Does not come with bezel. Requires re-use of stock bezel.
volts- 8-18, oil- 0-100, speedometer- 0-140, RPM- 0-8,000