Add to Cart
Garage Sale - Aluminum 1928-35 Ford Wire Wheel Adapters, 5 x 5-1/2 Inch
5.5" EARLY FORD WIRE ADPT
Out of Stock
Part # 91028354.GS
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91028354.GS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This item is garage sale priced because it was installed on a display.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Aluminum 1928-35 Ford Wire Wheel Adapters, 5 x 5-1/2 Inch
Aluminum 1928-35 Ford Wire Wheel Adapters, 5 x 4-1/2 Inch
Aluminum 1928-35 Ford Wire Wheel Adapters, 5 x 5 Inch
Aluminum 1928-35 Ford Wire Wheel Adapters, 5 x 4-3/4 Inch
Wide 5 Wheel Adapter to 6-Pin Sprint Car Hub Pattern
Trans-Dapt 3614 Billet Wheel Adapters, 5 on 5 to 5 on 4-3/4
Trans-Dapt 3617 Billet Wheel Adapters, 5 on 5-1/2 to 5 on 4-3/4
Billet Aluminum Early Ford Wheel Adapters, 4-3/4 - 5-1/2 Inch, 5 Lug
Trans-Dapt 3610 Billet Wheel Adapters, 5 on 4-3/4 to 5 on 4-1/2
Wide 5 Wheel Adapter, 5 on 4-1/2 and 5 on 5 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
by TimTim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.