429-460 Ford Aluminum Water Pump
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
This aluminum water pump saves weight and improves cooling. Helps minimize engine hot spots at any speed. Fits '70-'73 429 c.i. V8 and '72-'92 460 c.i. V8.
- As-cast finish
- 0.625" pilot shaft
- Aircraft industry tolerances
- 5.500” block-to-hub distance
- Reliable cast iron CNC machined impellers
- Pressure injected aluminum alloy pump bodies
- Billet steel hubs and shielded-seal roller ball bearings
- Includes gaskets
910-155 Instructions (PDF)
You may also be interested in:
Red Line 80204 Water Wetter Coolant AdditiveMore Info
Quick Tight Hose Clamp, 3/4 - 1 InchPrice: $1.99More Info
351C-429-460 Ford Steel Roller Rocker ArmsMore Info
429-460 Ford Weld-In Motor MountsMore Info
Red Line Water Wetter Super Coolant additive is a unique wetting agent which reduces coolant temperatures by as much as 20° F. This is a liquid coolant treatment product which is designed to be added to solutions of antifreeze and water to help improve the heat transfer properties of glycol-based antifreeze. This liquid product can be used to provide rust and corrosion protection in plain water for racing engines, which provides much better heat transfer properties than glycol-based antifreeze. Improves the ability of coolant to wet heat transfer surfaces by 50%.
- Reduces or eliminates bubbles that form on hot metal surfaces to reduce coolant temperatures by up to 20°
- Superior heat transfer properties compared to glycol-based antifreeze
- Compatible with new or used antifreeze (including DEX-COOL and long-life versions) to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems
- Improves heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temperature
- Designed for use with all modern aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze cooling systems
- Cleans and lubricates water pump seals
- Reduces cavitation and complexes with hard water to reduce scaling
- Does not lower cooling system below the thermostatically-controlled temperature
- 12 fl. oz. bottle treats 12-20 quarts
Water Wetter Tech Info (PDF)
Learn more about how cooling systems work with proper coolant mixture and additives by reading our tech article. Cooling System Principles.
Stainless steel quick-tight tube clamps eliminate the need for a screwdriver. Has hole for safety wire tie. Clamps over .75" to 1.00" O.D. hose.
These Sportsman 429/460 Ford roller rocker arms are made from 4340 heat treated steel and feature a longer slot to eliminate stud bind issues. Rockers have a 1.72 ratio and are supplied with pivot balls and polylocks for 7/16" studs.
Fits 1968-1997 Boss 302, 351C-M, 400, 429, and 460 Big Block Ford V8. Set of 16.
NOTE: Use of this rocker arm requires the use of screw-in studs and guide plates. Some machine work required for the install of the screw-in studs.
These 429-460 Ford motor mount kits allow you to put that 'little bit different' engine in your project. They have urethane bushings and include both the engine and frame brackets. Frame brackets must be cut to fit and welded to frame.