Omega Kustom 1951-52 Ford Pickup Quad Gauge Set, Timeless Tan, 4-3/8
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Omega Kustom Instruments manufacturers high quality gauges that are designed to not only look excellent, but perform to your expectations of a high performance instrument kit. All of Omega Kustom's instruments have the finest movements and latest lighting technology available today. They feature polished stainless steel bezels and real glass lenses in four different designs: Black Top, Kool White, Timeless Tan, and Billet Silver.
Omega Kustom Quad gauges are designed to fit into your original 1951-1952 Ford F-Series F1/F2/F3/F4 truck dashboard. These 4-3/8" gauge sets include two gauge pods. The speedometer is a standalone unit while the other pod houses oil pressure, water temperature, fuel level, and voltmeter gauges. The electric programmable speedometer has many functions including trip odometer, hour meter and over speed indicator. They are compatible with most OEM computers/signal generators, including those found on GM LT1, LS1 and most Fords.
Standard features include:
- Polished stainless steel bezels
- Anti-scratch glass lenses
- Plastic cases (won't rust)
- Precision movements
- Latest lighting technology
- Works with 12 volt electrical systems
- Includes 1/8" NPT oil and water senders
- Includes 240/33 ohm fuel sender
- Includes GM style speedo signal generator
- Includes adjustable plastic brackets (won't rust)
Electronic speedometer features include:
- Easy one-buton programming
- Can be programmed to match your gear ratio and tire diameter
- Programming button can be hidden
- Programs to most computers and electronic transmissions**
- GPS compatible
- Trip odometer
- Hour meter
- Over speed indicator
- Maximum speed save
- Service interval reminder
Other features include:
- Fuel sender can be used as a right or left swing
- Works in fuel tanks from 6" to 24" deep
- Fuel sender has common aftermarket 5-bolt pattern (use adapter 458500 when using stock tank)
- Signal generator (included) adapts mechanical GM transmission outputs into electric signal
- Oil pressure sender includes a warning light terminal which triggers at 5 PSI
- Hole size is 4.340"
- Bezel diameter is 4.7"
- Bezel depth is .500"
- Glass opening is 4.030"
- Total mounting depth is:
- 3.575" (speedo)
- 3.8" (quad unit)
**May require speed signal generator in some instances.
Ford Gauges Instructions (PDF)
For GM transmissions:
Use the included signal generator if your transmission has a speedometer cable (like a TH350). No signal generator is required if your transmission is computer controlled or has a built in signal generator such as an electric 700R4.
For Ford transmissions:
You must purchase signal generator 910-97705 (sold separately).