4-1/2 Inch Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Aluminum Radiator
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
Latest high efficiency core designed with Chevy-style outlets. Perfect fit with Lo-Boy grille shell and grille insert. Super duty, all aluminum construction is ideal for high compression or supercharged engines.
- 2 rows of 1" furnace brazed cores
- TIG welded brackets
- Internal automatic transmission cooler
- 1-1/2" upper inlet & 1-3/4" lower outlet
- Height: 22-1/2"
- Width: 17-1/2" w/o brackets
- Thickness @ Core: 2-17/64"
- Core: 16-1/4" W x 17-1/4" T
- Trans Cooler Ports: 1/8"-27 NPT
- Hose Nipple on Filler Neck: 5/16" O.D.
- Accessory Port on Lower Tank: 1/2"-14 NPT
- passenger side lower hose (1-3/4"), driver side upper hose (1-1/2")
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item Details22-1/2" tall
You may also be interested in:
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - ChevyView$814.99Compare
Fiberglass 1932 Ford Chopped Radiator Grille ShellView$209.99Compare