3X Chemistry 4188 Rust Blocker, 12oz Aerosol Spray Can
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Info3X:Chemistry "Rust Blocker" is a clear, high performance coating that protects all metal, fiberglass, wood, and concrete surfaces from rust and corrosion for up to 7 years. Formulated with advanced nanotechnology, it provides a superior bond to untreated and treated surfaces and can be top coated with most paints. "Rust Blocker" protects against oxidation, corrosion, salt spray, weathering, pitting, and more. Ideal for use as an undercoating on suspension and drive lines.
- Withstands temperatures up to 190 degrees Fahrenheit
- Clear color requires no masking, cleans up with solvent cleaner
- Provides up to 7 years long term protection
- UV resistant and paintable
- Ideal for use on car, trucks, RV's, trailers, and boats
Preparation: Clean surface to remove all dirt, grease, wax, polish, etc. If necessary, sand to remove rough spots.
Application: Shake well for approximately one minute after ball rattles. Continue to shake can occasionally while spraying. Spray from 12” to 14” away from surface. Steadily spray back and forth across surface. Best results are obtained when two thin coats are applied. If valve sputters or clogs, press button up and down rapidly and turn either direction to clear. Plastic tip may be removed for cleaning and should be replaced with a gentle twisting motion. Metering orifice is small slit at bottom of stem. When through, invert can and spray about one second to remove excess from spray head.
Important: Use at room temperature. DO NOT APPLY at temperature under 70°F. Not recommended as a finish coat for auto exteriors.