39DLX,40,40-1PU RADZAC CHEV
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Walker Radiator Works to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP58525 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Chevy Engine, With A/C Condenser
Condenser Fittings: #6 and #8 O-ring design
Condenser Refrigerant: R-12 or R-134a
1/8" NPT fittings for transmission cooler. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain. 2.00" wide mounting feet on both sides. 5/8"-18 and 3/4"-16 inverted flare fittings for A/C.
More Like This
Walker Z-AC497-1 Z-Series 39 DL/40-41 Ford PU Rad/Condser Chevy Engine
Garage Sale - Walker C-Ac497-1 Cobra Ford 39 DL, 40-41 PU Rad/Condenser Chevy Engine
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Q & A
Ever wonder what the difference is between single, double, and triple pass radiators was? Click here to find out!