390-428 J Ford Square Port Exhaust Header Gaskets
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Save BIG during Happy HolleyDays! For a limited time receive up to 20% off select Holley, Demon, Earls, Flowtech, Hooker, Mallory, Mr. Gasket, MSD, NOS, Quick Time, and Weiand products. Sale prices valid thru 12/31/16.These J port square premium quality Ford exhaust gaskets for use with headers.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
King Chrome Ford Starter, 3 Hole Automatic - 1966-81 FE V8View$159.99
Quick Time RM-6056 Ford FE 352-390-427-428 Steel Bellhousing, T5/TKOView$630.86
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Save BIG during Happy HolleyDays! For a limited time receive up to 20% off select Holley, Demon, Earls, Flowtech, Hooker, Mallory, Mr. Gasket, MSD, NOS, Quick Time, and Weiand products. Sale prices valid thru 12/31/16.
These strong, lightweight steel bellhousings are just the ticket for installing a Borg-Warner T5 or Tremec TKO manual transmission behind your favorite V8 engine. Were now offering them for Ford FE 352, 390, 427, 428.
The compact design allows the bellhousings to fit in tight quarters and most will accommodate up to 10-1/2" clutches. Set up to use an original style clutch fork and release bearing, but can also be used with hyraulic release bearings.
- Height = 7.050"
- Trans. Bore Ø = Universal 4.850/4.910
- Engine = Ford 352/390/427/428
- Trans. = Universal Ford TKO 500-600/T5 Mustang/TR3550
- Clutch Ø = 11.5"
- Flywheel = 184 tooth
- Weight = 24#
- Universal shifter fork brackets for diaphragm or cable operated linkage
- Has passed ALL SFI testing
- Pivot ball, fork brackets, FULL engine plate and grade 8 bolts included
Item DetailsT5 or TKO transmissionCompare
PerTronix D133701 Flame-Thrower FE Ford 352, 390, 428 DistributorView$254.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Replace your outdated distributor with this performance proven system. Simply install the distributor in the engine, connect two wires and start it up! Features the reliable and accurate Ignitor II pickup module for maximum performance in a compact package. Compatible with most most CD ignition systems (MSD 6-Series, etc.). Fits Ford FE 352, 360, 390, 427, and 428 V8 engines.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum housings offer maximum strength
- Housing is hand polished and buffed to a high luster
- Tempered distributor shaft for accurate timing and extended operational life
- Upper ball bearing and extra long oil impregnated bronze lower bushing provide high RPM stability
- Ignitor II module with adaptive dwell maintains peak energy throughout the RPM range
- Cobalt magnets and Hall Effect trigger for stable timing and precise spark distribution
- Adjustable mechanical advance with proprietary limiting function permits multiple settings
- Factory set with a performance advance curve
- Additional springs for custom advance curves are provided
- High dielectric strength cap and rotor with brass terminals and contact
- Cannot be used with solid core (wire core) ignition wires
447-13371 Instructions (PDF)
For even more performance, consider adding a Flame-Thrower coil for increased spark energy and higher RPM potential.Compare