This is garage sale priced because the side was damaged in shipping.
No Warranty, No Returns on Garage Sale Items
Walker Cobra Series radiators boast a relatively thin, but efficient, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with mild Small Block engines with stock or low compression ratios. Each radiator is built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and standard mounting holes pre-stamped. Plus, all radiators feature a built-in oil cooler for use with automatic transmissions. They work with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells.
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 17 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
- Use Walker Fan Shroud Style A
Ford Chassis W/ Chevy Engine Application Chart (GIF)
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Chevy Engine, With A/C Condenser
Condenser Fittings: #6 and #8 O-ring design
Condenser Refrigerant: R-12 or R-134a
Walker is now extending their warranty on all Cobra Series radiators to a full ten years, affecting all Cobra Series units manufactured after January 1, 2007.