This shock is garage sale priced because it has been installed, run and returned. This one has scratches and does not include the mouting hardware, what you see is what you get.
No Warranty, No Returns On Garage Sale Items
AFCOs Eliminator BNC Valving Twin Tube Double Adjustable Shocks eliminate bounce. The BNC shocks are designed to better absorb the impact of the car after a wheel stand launch. Works great in Stock, Super Stock, Outlaw 10.5, True Street, and other drag racing classes.
- Body Mount: Tie Bar Mount w/ 2.625" bolt centers
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.06" wide)
- Lightweight aluminum construction also helps dissipate heat
- Rebound settings are adjusted via a shaft-mounted knob with 32 clicks
- Compression settings are adjusted via a body-mounted know with 32 clicks
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Coil-over Ready w/ purchase of kit 106-20135D
Can be converted to a coil-over with kit 106-20135D (sold separately, except 106-3870FBNC).
7" Stroke, 13.50" Comp, 20.50" Ext
Coil-over Kit Hardware Included
- With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction. By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, Double Adjustable shocks give the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of the chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
Shock Body Material:
Shock Body Type:
Shock Body Size:
This product has no reviews.
0 questions : 0 answers
No questions have been asked.