This is garage sale priced because it was balanced together and then returned.
No Warranty, No Returns on Garage Sale Items
Speedway introduces forged rotating assembly engine rebuild kits, with an optional balance job. Includes new 2-pc rear main seal crank, rods and pistons. Cranks are new so they use standard size bearings.
New one piece rear main cast steel crank. Standard size journals. Hyperuetectic piston set and Speedway Super Stock rods. ARP rod bolts.
All balancing is done with our state-of-the-art Hines balancer by race mechanics with over 30 years of experience!
NOTE: Piston rings are not included and must be purchased separately.
Flat top, 2 valve relief
Includes balance plate and 8" damper
- Scat Cast Steel Crankshaft
- One-piece rear main
- 80-60-06 cast steel construction
- Fatigue-resistant with near forged steel endurance
- Standard size journals
- Speedway 5140 I-Beam Claimer Connecting Rods
- 5140 heat treated steel
- Shot peened and magnafluxed
- Press pin
- 5.7" length
- 646 grams
- KB Signature Series Hypereutectic Claimer Pistons
- Coated skirts
- Wrist pin lock rings
- T-5 hypereutectic construction
- Can be used with press fit or floating wrist pins
Main Journal Style:
Rod Journal Diameter:
Rear Main Seal Style:
Connecting Rod Length:
Main Journal Diameter:
Flat Top w/ 2 valve reliefs
Connecting Rod Type:
Connecting Rod Material:
Forged 5140 Steel
Connecting Rod Bolt Diameter:
Wrist Pin Diameter:
Connecting Rod Weight: