Garage Sale - Walker Z-498-1 Z-Series 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
1/8" NPT fittings for transmission cooler. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain. 1.50" wide mounting feet on both sides.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Walker C-498-1 Cobra 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Chevy EngineView$654.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Walker Cobra Series radiators boast a relatively thin, but efficient, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with mild Small Block engines with stock or low compression ratios. Each radiator is built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and standard mounting holes pre-stamped. Plus, all radiators feature a built-in oil cooler for use with automatic transmissions. They work with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells.
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 17 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
- Use Walker Fan Shroud Style B
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.Compare