This radiator is garage sale priced because it has some dings and a bent mount bracket from shipping.
No Warranty, No Returns On Garage Sale Items
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use withBig Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Works with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells
- 4-row copper core w/ brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Use Walker Fan Shroud Style B
Ford Chassis W/ Chevy Engine Application Chart (GIF)
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
With A/C Condenser
Condenser Fittings: #6 and #8 O-ring design
Condenser Refrigerant: R-12 or R-134a
1/8" NPT fittings for transmission cooler. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain. 1.68" wide mounting feet on both sides. 5/8"-18 and 3/4"-16 inverted flare fittings for A/C.