This is garage sale priced because it is covered in foam and has some minor fin damage.
No Warranty, No Returns on Garage Sale Items
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use withBig Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Works with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells
- 4-row copper core w/ brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Overall: 27" tall, 17" wide, 3" deep
- Core Size: 19" tall, 16" wide, 2" deep
Ford Chassis W/ Chevy Engine Application Chart (GIF)
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.