Speedway 1923 T-Bucket Full Fender Kit
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (6)
What's in the Box
These all-new fenders, splash aprons and running boards are just the thing to set your channeled Speedway Basic or Nostalgia '23 T-Bucket roadster kit apart from the crowd! These fenders are made from heavy, hand-laid fiberglass and finished in smooth white gelcoat. Bracket kit includes all necessary hardware and can be drilled to accept running board step plates.
Mounting Diagram (PDF)
- Pair of front fenders, 7-1/2" wide
- Pair of rear fenders, 12" wide
- Pair of running boards, 43-1/2" long x 9-3/8" wide
- Pair of splash aprons
- Fender and running board bracket kit
- Hardware kit
- Installation instructions
See what these fenders look like when installed on our '23 T-Bucket kits here.
Follow along as the Bucket Beauties, an all-girl employee build team, assembles a Speedway Nostalgia '23 T-Bucket using these fenders here.
- Must drill holes in body and frame for installation. Some frame holes will also require tapping.
- This kit is designed specifically for Speedway's Basic and Nostalgia '23-T kits with channeled floor. It is not applicable to the Deluxe '23 chassis and kits due to 4-bar clearance / fitment issues. May be modified to work in other applications. Cut, drilled, ground or otherwise modified parts are non-returnable.
* Kit pictured is shown painted to highlight detail. Parts provided in white gelcoat finish.
You may also be interested in:
Deluxe 1923 T Roadster Body w/ 3 Inch Channeled FloorView$2,299.99Compare
Standard 1923 T Roadster Body w/ 3 Inch Channeled FloorView$1,199.99Compare