1997-Present GM LS1, LS2, LS6 Steel Flexplate, Platinum Series
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (16)
What's in the Box
Platinum Series 1997-up LS1, LS2, LS6 engine flexplates raise the bar in the high performance industry. The combination of top quality and reasonable pricing sets new standards.
These Platinum Series Flexplates are engineered to handle extreme duty applications and designed to take the punishment of today's high horsepower engines. The 4mm thick centerplate provides a solid foundation for these new designs. Ring gears are precision welded to meet SFI specifications, utilizing robotic machiner and cold-welding process. These flexplates are engineered for excellence and are rigorously inspected throughout the manufacturing cycle to ensure that our customers receive the highest quality parts.
- SFI 29.1 certified
- This flexplate works for Turbo 350/Turbo 400 transmissions as well as the older 700R4 and 4L60 transmissions
- Direct bolt on component
- Forged one-piece steel ring gears
- 0.035" thicker than stock flexplates
- Constructed from cold-rolled premium steel
- Long lasting platinum finish that helps prevent rust
- Features double welded ring gears for added durability
For the 1997-Present GM LS1, LS2, LS6 engines.
You may also be interested in:
LS1 & LT1 T56 Release Bearing to AN3 Line FittingView$13.99Compare
GM TH350-TH400 LS Crank Converter Sleeve AdapterView$19.99Compare