1986-Up Small Block Chevy Aluminum Oil Pans
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Fits Small Block Chevy. Polished aluminum oil pan, ribbed for beauty, strength and heat dissipation.
This pan uses a passenger side dipstick and a one-piece rear main seal crankshaft. Includes drain plug and mounting bolts.
They are 1 piece cast aluminum construction.
- 1986 and newer Small Block Chevys having a passenger side dipstick and a one-piece rear main seal crankshaft
Warning: Oil pan clearances must be checked!
The clearance of the oil pan to the oil pump and the oil pump pickup must be checked. Failure to check these clearances could result in a damaged or cracked pan.
- Rear bolt holes are 6-9/16" center to center
- The half moon shaped area at the rear of the pan (where the rear pan seal is located) measures 2-3/8" deep and it's 5-1/2" across
- This pan is 8-1/2" deep at the drain plug, the lowest point
Item DetailsDipstick on Passenger Side
You may also be interested in:
ARP Fasteners 234-1901 Small Block Chevy Oil Pan Stud KitMore Info
Lokar ED-5001 1980-Up Small Block Chevy Engine DipsticksMore Info
1987-Up Small Block Chevy Tall Finned Valve CoversMore Info
SuperSeal Small Block Chevy Oil Pan Gasket, 1986-Up One-PieceMore Info
Eliminate seepage and prolong gasket life with ARP oil pan stud. 170,000 PSI.
The best dipstick you can buy for your 1980-up Small Block Chevy (SBC).
These Small Block Chevy valve covers not only look cool, they are the tall design to help with rocker arm clearance. Breathers sold separately.
Tall nostalgia finned valve covers for 87-up SBC with breather holes. Inside dimension for rocker arm clearance is 3 ¾” at the center of the valve covers. This decreases slightly at the outer edges and measurement is from head surface to inside of cover.
Small Block Chevy oil pan gasket by SuperSeal.
- 1986-Up one-piece
- Approx 1/8" thick
- Gray gasket w/ torque limiting washers