1984-1993 Small Block Chevy 305-350 High Performance Damper
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
High Performance Sportsman Dampers raise the bar in the high performance industry. The combination of top quality and reasonable pricing sets new standards. This later model balancer has the timing mark moved compared to earlier engines.
This Small Block Chevy damper is cast from nodular iron and suitable for engines generating up to 400 horsepower. Unlike most OEM dampers, the hub and ring are splined to prevent radial movement of the outer ring. Although this is not SFI Certified, this damper is 30% stronger than OEM dampers made from grey iron.
- 6.75" OD
- Black finish
- Internal balance
- Ideal for street rebuilds
- Manufactured from nodular iron
- CAD engineered and CNC machined
- Perfect replacement for OEM applications
- Suitable for high performance up to 6,000 RPM