1982-1997 Chevy S10 V8 Headers
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
This is a "shorty" header designed to put a Small Block Chevy V-8 in 1982-1997 2WD Chevy S-10/GMC S-15. Works with auto transmissions only. Fits standard factory round port 265-400 c.i. SBC heads.
- 1-1/2" primary tubes
- 2-1/2" collectors
- Plain finish
Header Dimensions (Link)
- Does not fit angle plug heads.
- Must be used with S-10 V8 Swap kit 720-4691.
- Must replace the stock oil pan with a Canton 16-100 two piece or 16-100T one piece style rear main seal.
- Tubes 3 and 5 sweep out to clear the steering shaft. Tubes 1 and 7 tuck very close to the head.
Item DetailsFor use with 7204691
You may also be interested in:
Trans-Dapt 4691 1988-2000 S-10 Engine Swap KitsMore Info
1982-1997 S-10 Motor MountsPrice: $39.99More Info
Put a 283-400 S/B Chevy in your 1988-2000 2wd S-10 or S-15 using stock 4.3L V-6 motor mounts.
This pair of motor mounts cushions is used with adapter set 720-4691 to install a Chevy V8 in place of the 4.3L V6 in '88-'00 S10/S15 2WD trucks.